Are you ready to Protect your Family from the USCIC? 

“ U.S. Immigration is Increasingly Difficult - in order to avoid costly mistakes -- it takes more than just filling out forms to Protect your Family . ”
  • K-1 (Fiancée) Visa: the clock is ticking and you have 90 days to protect your Fiancée Visa. One Mistake can cost you more that time.
  • Marriage Visas (CR-1 Visas): Already married and ready to get your Spouse a Visa and Green Card? - Lets get started!

Immigration Petitions are under Increased Scrutiny. Get Protected.

K-1 (Fiancée) Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen, and you wish to marry a foreigner and bring her to the U.S. to become your wife, then a K-1 visa allows you to bring your fiancée here to get married. The K-1 Visa is sometimes referred to as a “fiancée visa”. Once your fiancée arrives in the U.S. on the K-1 visa, you have 90 days to get married.

Marriage Visas (CR-1 Visas)

Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens, and their children, can come to the United States on a CR-1 (for the spouse) and CR-2 (for the children) visa. The CR-1 visa has replaced the old K-3 visa.With a CR-1 visa, your wife gets her visa and Green Card all in one process. This saves time and money, and is a big advantage over the old K-3 visa. 

Articles | Special Reports | Free Webinars

Dynamic Immigration LawyersHome   |   K-1 Fiancé Visa | Family Visa |   About2018 Ultimate Guide to the K-1 Fiancé[...]